(Notice: The following text is incorporated as a contractual document)
1. (Personal substitution) If a registrant is unable to attend an event for any reason, she / he may, obtaining previous agreement from the conference organisers, substitute (her/ himself) with another person from the same institute / organization
2. (Event substitution) If a registrant is unable to attend, and providing the conference organisers are informed in writing by the final date for payment, that is 7 days prior to the date of the event, a registrant can leave the fee paid with the organisers as payment towards a place at the same event or another Europe Business Assembly event that will take place in the 12 months following the originally booked event.
3. (Cancellation effects) Where the registrant in unable to attend, and is not possible to transfer her/his place to another person or to another event, then the following refund arrangements apply:
- 80% of the registration fees will be refunded if the cancellation occurred in written form more than 60 days before the event;
- 50% of the registration fees will be refunded if the cancellation occurred in written form less than 60 but more than 30 days before the event;
- Registrations cancelled less than 30 days before the event, in any form, or cancelled without being in a written form at any time, will not be eligible for a refund at all
Important note for failed visa applications
Obtaining Entry Visas is a sole responsibility of participants and failed visa applications are not eligible for refund.
Refunds will be made only via bank transfer to the payee nominated account.
Please note: For payments received from outside the UK, the refund will be made also by bank transfer and all bank charges will be the registrant’s responsibility.
The policy as stated on this page is valid from June 2011.