Date: 06-10 November 2019
Venue: Hotel complex Crown Plaza, 4*, Limassol, the Republic of Cyprus
Register your interest to the event
Get all details on your email
For heads of medical centres, clinics and recreational institutions, leading specialists in academic and complementary medicine, heads and teachers of medical universities, the general public interested in the problems of rehabilitation and new technologies in areas related to healthcare
Date: 6-7 November 2019 – Conference; 9-10 November – Health and Beauty Forum
Organizers: European Medical Association (Belgium),
International Association of Health Practice Specialists (Russia),
Europe Business Assembly (Great Britain),
Academic Union Oxford (AUO, Great Britain)
Publishing house ‘Vestnik Kipra’ – organizer of the ‘Health & Beauty’ forum
Cyprus is the pearl in the crown of islands of the Mediterranean Sea, which combines unique natural and historical sights, mild climate and wonderful health improvement opportunities. It is not for nothing that, according to the legend, the birthplace of goddess Aphrodite is located here, and the island has long been famous for being the land of love, beauty and longevity.
The conference includes:
- - Presentation of innovations and medical research results, recommended for international partnership by the EMA experts, carrying out of master classes on best practices in the field of health improvement
- - The exclusive events format of the Academic Union Oxford - Visiting Oxford Debate “The Future of Medicine”: an open discussion on the main trends in the development of medicine and medical education, as well as on the ethics, philosophy, psychology of medicine
- - Getting to know the richest potential of Cyprus as one of the world priority areas for the development of medical tourism. Presentation of leading medical and recreational centres of Cyprus, government and public organizations working in the field of medical tourism
- - The session of the ‘Best Medical Practice’ project: ‘EMA – New names’, which includes the procedure for admission of new members to the European Medical Association
- - The reception ceremony by the Organizing Committee
- - Visit to the largest Health & Beauty Forum. This international forum, which celebrates its tenth anniversary this year, is a unique demonstration platform for physicians, health experts, manufacturers of beauty and health products, it is visited annually by at least three thousand Cypriots and island guests
- - Special master classes from leading medical specialists – EBA experts
- - Excursion tour of Cyprus
Visiting Oxford Debate
‘The Future of Medicine: education, ethics, philosophy’
The exclusive format of the Academic Union Oxford events in the framework of the International Conference of the project ‘Best Medical Practice’. A special partnership and discussion platform for finding ways to improve healthcare and medical education for regional leaders in the specialized services market, reformers and iconic experts - managers of medical education, scientists, doctors, heads of innovative medical institutions.
Today, when the picture of the world is constantly changing, areas such as medicine, recovery, and prevention, which are so important for human life, are also changing. The brightest minds of mankind are working to expand the boundaries of our physical and mental capabilities and improve the quality of life of modern person. Nowadays, innovations that seemed fantastic several decades ago, have become possible but diseases seem to strive to deceive a person and mutate, becoming harder to cure.
Preventive medicine and the associated ‘health philosophy’ are becoming increasingly relevant. For many years, a healthy lifestyle has remained a fashionable trend in the entire civilized world. In this regard we should expect the development of the spiritual component of health and merging of efforts of both traditional and alternative medicine in the nearest future. The opinions of speakers and experts about the future and potential challenges in medicine and in medical education may coincide or differ, but they are always extremely interesting for professionals.
Advantages of Participants
- - The debate will take place in presence of an interested audience.
- - Participants receive expert certificates from the Oxford Debate.
- - Abstracts are published in the special collection ‘Best Medical Practice’ (ISSN 2053-4736).
- - All participants of Debate will have the opportunity to be interviewed by the ‘Vestnik Kipra’, the largest Russian-language publication in the Republic of Cyprus, to present themselves at the conference, to take part in specialized workshops on topics of interest.
- - The number of speakers in the Visiting Oxford Debate is limited (up to 6 people), that gives everybody enough time to speak in the discussion session.
Prof. Dr. VINCENZO COSTIGLIOLA, MD.
- President of EMA (European Medical Association)
- Member of Academic Union (AU, Oxford)
- President of E.D.A. (European Depression Association)
- Member of the Editorial Advisory Board of ‘Psychiatry in primary care journal’
- Member of Steering Committee Health First Europe.
- Stakeholder of Nutrition & Health 2020
- Speaker of the Belgian Parliament and the European Parliament on medical tourism.
- - E.U. (Western European Union),
- - NATO, Brussels
- - Embassy, Consulate and Representation of Italy in the EU
‘THE BEST MEDICAL PRACTICE’
Europe Business Assembly (UK) and European Medical Association (Belgium) continue joint implementation of the popular project ‘Best Medical Practice’.
Following tasks are implemented within the project:
- Development of medical tourism as a priority direction for international cooperation.
- Identification of territories and cities with high potential in the field of healthcare and medical tourism.
- Presentations of the best regional clinics for the implementation of cooperation projects.
- Attracting investments to the health sector and medical tourism.
- Support and popularization of innovative projects in the field of medicine.
- Professional platform for experience exchanging.
- Identification of the best regional medical service providers, suppliers of medical equipment, professionals in the field of diseases treatment, wellness and SPA, researchers in the field of medicine, experts in the field of medical tourism.
- Improving the professional skills of project participants (carrying out of specialized seminars, supporting expert programmes).
- Organization of systematic work for participation in prestigious specialized world-famous forums and exhibitions.
- Comprehensive study of medical services, technologies and practices.
- Implementation of European standards in the work of healthcare institutions and medical tourism operators.
The tenth anniversary of the Health & Beauty Forum will be held at cruise terminals of the new port of Limassol.
This is the largest specialized forum in Cyprus. Guests of the event will be able to familiarize themselves with the latest trends in aesthetics, healthy nutrition and fitness; projects and a huge assortment of high-quality goods and services. Forum visitors are awaited by more than 100 participating companies and can visit more than 80 seminars and presentations.
Also among the bonuses for event participants there is valuable information about new products, technologies and opportunities from the most competent professionals in Cyprus. Talk with doctors, representatives of medical and aesthetic clinics, manufacturers and distributors of cosmetics, hair and nail care products, make-up, nutritional supplements and superfood, goods for children; free procedures and testers, as well as discounts, vouchers and special offers from all exhibitors; exciting shows, presentations, contests, award ceremonies throughout the Forum.
The national partner of the conference Publishing House ‘Vestnik Kipra’ is the organizer of the forum.
Note: each of the conference participants will be able to give a lecture or a master class at the forum at no extra charge
Posted by Lada Litvinova