Date: 2 July 2019
Venue: The Westin Palace, Milan, Italy
Register your interest to the event
AN EXCEPTIONAL EXPERIENCE OF COMMUNICATION, INSPIRATION AND NETWORKING
Offering a unique blend of ideas and inspiration, the Achievements Forum focuses on the issues most relevant to today’s open-minded businesspeople, stimulating new thinking and motivating action, whilst also offering a great opportunity for high-level networking.
The special emphasis of the event will be on achievements in the fashion industry, creative approach and models of excellence. Acclaimed national leaders in the fashion industry will gather to debate, share and learn from each other for business improvement, positive social transformation and regional progress.
Key participants are CEOs and seniors, business leaders, investors, top experts on quality and strategic management, and leading healthcare service providers.
The majestic, luxury atmosphere of the elegant Westin Palace Milan gives an excellent opportunity to combine business networking and VIP relaxation. Participation in this high-level event will give you an opportunity to meet with the regional business elite, and find new partners and customers.
THE PURPOSE OF THE PROJECT:
- Identification and promotion of the best regional companies and institutions and their leaders because of their effective professional activity, contribution to the development of national economics, business, culture, science and education, medicine and healthcare;
- Stimulation of competitiveness and expansion of international contacts of participants;
- Demonstration of successful cases of the introduction of modern technologies, innovations and equipment;
- Assurance of the availability of European professional development programmes for company executives and professionals from dynamically developing regions;
- Creation of an international register of leading regional companies and organizations ‘TOP-100. Achievements-2019’, the register of best regional managers;
- Encouragement of charity and patronage;
- The popularization of regional brands in the media.
10:00–10:30 Official Opening & Welcome Addresses
- Prof. John Netting, Director General, Europe Business Assembly, UK
- Christina Briggs, Global Club of Leaders President, UK
- Welcome addresses from VIP Forum Partners
10:30–13:00 Morning session
ACHIEVEMENTS 2019: ASPECTS AND SUCCESS FACTORS
Moderator: John Netting, Director General, Europe Business Assembly, UK
Case studies: regional leaders’ achievements
- Entering new markets and business expansion.
- Importance of quality management.
- Role of corporate social responsibility projects.
- Brand promotion and positioning.
- Effective team management and motivation.
- Leadership and personality.
Discussion / Q&A
Break and networking
14:00-16:00 Presentation session
The TOP-100 Achievements Register 2019 is a recognition of impeccable reputation.
Moderator: Christina Briggs, Global Club of Leaders President, UK
Sharing best practices of successful business owners, fashion and beauty industry leaders, healthcare providers.
Presentations from award-winners and the TOP-100 Achievements 2019 Register participants in the following categories:
- Fashion, apparel and accessories.
- Beauty and healthcare.
- Design and architecture.
16:00–17:00 Forum Official Partners’ interview for e-Magazine ‘The Leaders’ Times’’
Dress code: Business dress
19:00–20:00 Welcome Cocktail and Official Photo Session
Fashion show from winners of the Achievements award in fashion and apparel sphere
20:00–23:00 Award Ceremony ‘Turning Achievements into Recognition’.
Honouring regional leaders in business, science, healthcare and city management with
EBA’s prestigious awards. The Award Ceremony will acknowledge the best organizations, companies and personalities for their outstanding achievements in international
relations, economy, politics, science and social life. Regional leaders and prominent
institutions are invited to this celebratory event. Gala dinner, traditional musical
entertainment, photo/video session and networking opportunities.
The language of the ceremony is English.
Dress code: Men - business dress, dinner jacket or tail coat,
women - evening/cocktail dress.
All participants and guests can take photographs and video the event.