Date: 17 December 2019
Venue: Oxford Town Hall, Oxford, UK
Register your interest to the event
Get all details on your email
An effective event platform that unites leaders of regional elites and company owners; innovators who design future business processes from 30 countries of the world.
The Summit is live broadcasted on the official EBA channel and is announced to a professional audience from 60 countries.
Business programme ingredients and highlights.
PLENARY SESSION with Keynote Speeches by Authoritative Speakers and Honourable Guests
• DISCUSSION OXFORD DEBATE - thematic platforms (4+) for discussion of current trends in business, science and education, medicine, economic and social development of regions.
- University of the future.
- Medicine of the future? Now.
- Social role of business in society.
- How to make a city comfortable for life, desirable for tourists and attractive for investors.
• PRESENTATIONAL SESSIONS ‘Partnership. Leadership. Prospects’.
Presentations of investment prospects, leadership and communications, identification and promotion of the best practices and projects. Speeches of heads of regional companies, holdings, educational and scientific organizations, clinics and hospitals.
Sessions will be an excellent opportunity not only to effectively present your company or institution, but also to expand your network of business contacts with colleagues.
This is a chance to find business partners, investors, contractors, suppliers and customers in the most promising and dynamically developing countries of the world.
- Best companies of Europe: traditions, quality, reliability.
- Best companies of Asia: creativity, innovation, technology.
- Best companies of Africa: prospects, dynamics, competitiveness.
- Best companies of America: partnerships, investments, strategies.
- Best companies of the Middle East: foresight, stability, reputation.
There will be bright exclusive events and meetings for Summit participants.
Unforgettable moments turn the Summit of Leaders into a holiday in the spirit of British traditions and ceremonies.
• SOCRATES AWARDS CEREMONY
We proudly present the key ceremonial event of the year - the Socrates Awards Ceremony - awarding of successful personalities in the fields of science,
economics, medicine, culture and the public sector.
Once a year, at the world-famous Oxford Summit of Leaders, the main prize in business, scientific and creative circles is awarded.
• SPECIAL PHOTO SESSION FOR AWARD WINNERS from the exclusive British edition ‘World Awards in the Masterpieces of Timeless Art’ on the Red Carpet (guest photographer - Mr. Martin Phelps).
• PARADE OF RECTORS AND HONORARY PROFESSORS at the Oxford Town Hall - a procession of Members of the Academic Union, Honorary Professors and Rectors in their academic gown.
• LAUNCHING OF THE ART PROJECT EBA ‘OXFORD THROUGH THE EYES OF MODERN ARTISTS’ and the EBA Luxury Lifestyle Collaboration programme charity auction.
• THE SOUNDS OF THE ANTIQUE ORGAN OF THE OXFORD TOWN HALL, the inspired crystal voice of the opera soloist Kieran Rayner, a show of trumpeters and pipers.
• SPECIAL EVENT - THE FOUNDING MEETING OF THE EBA WHISKEY CLUB - will be held by its President Alan Myatt, world record holder and one of the most beloved thematic characters in the UK, member of the Ancient and Honourable Guild of Town Criers, who set two Guinness World Records.
17 December - Summit of Leaders – 2019
(Oxford Town Hall, St Aldate’s, Oxford OX1 1BX)
09:00 – 10:00 Registration
Old Library Morning coffee/tea and networking
10:00 – 10:30 Summit Opening and Keynote Addresses by
Main Hall Prof. John Netting, Director General, Europe Business Assembly Christina Briggs, Global Club of Leaders President, CEO of New World
Insight Ltd Key speech from Iv. Savvov, EBA Director ‘Initiatives of the EBA as a company with special consultative status of the United Nations Economic and Social Council’
Welcome speeches by Summit’s Official Partners
10:30 – 13:00 Oxford Debate
Main Hall Moderators:
Dr Rui Verde PhD, Director of Executive Programmes in the Academic Union, Oxford
Dr Vincenzo Costigiliola, President of the European Medical Association, Brussels, Belgium
Section 1. How do you see the University of the Future?
We propose a special discussion platform for experts, ‘heavyweights’ and regional leaders of the educational services market.
During the session let’s try to gain a better understanding of the real arrangements for modernizing educational institution functioning.
• Your concept and goals for the University of the Future.
• What will be the business model for universities?
• Should universities collaborate or compete? How to effectively establish relationships and implement joint projects with other colleges around the world?
Section 2. Medicine of the Future? Now!
Discussion platform for finding ways to improve healthcare and medical education for regional leaders in the specialized market, reformers and iconic
experts - managers of medical education, scientists, doctors, heads of innovative medical institutions.
• What is more important - treatment technology or skills of a doctor? How to make modern technological innovations available for regional, provincial
• The advantage of creating educational and medical centres or clusters.
Successful examples of cooperation models of innovative clinics and medical schools.
• What medical professions will be in demand in the future? What new medical professions do you foresee? How to prepare for changes and keep up to date?
Section 3. Social role of business in society
Discussion platform for determining the place, role and responsibility of the business and its leader at the present stage of societal development.
• What is the main function of modern business in society - economic, innovative, ethical or social?
• Information transparency and corporate transparency as a necessary element of doing business in the modern world.
• How does the success of a company depend on its leader? Business leader - who is it?
Section 4. How to make the city comfortable for life, desirable for tourists and attractive for investors
Open discussion and case studies of successful projects with the participation of eminent experts and practitioners in the field of city and territorial management, investment attraction, place marketing and branding.
• Your vision of an effective city management model. What innovations will be necessary or already implemented.
• What are the main factors of investment attractiveness of cities and territories?
• How should private business contribute to the dynamic development of the region, improvement of infrastructure and social sphere?
• How to achieve the optimal balance of modern infrastructure and efficient production with environmental protection and preservation of historical and
Presentation of certificates and grateful diplomas to debates’ speakers.
13:00 – 14:00 Lunch and networking Break
- Presentation of the EBA Luxury Lifestyle Collaboration programme.
- Launching of the art project EBA ‘Oxford through the eyes of modern artists’
- Express exhibition of scientific collections of the Academic Union, scientific works of AU members
- Express exhibition and open contest ‘EBA University Book of the Year 2019’
- Express exhibition and open contest of innovative and investment projects of participants of the EBA Global programme
14:00 – 17:00 Presentation Session ‘Partnership. Leadership. Prospects ’.
Main Hall Moderator Christina Briggs, President, Global Club of Leaders, UK
14:00 – 15:00 Keynote presentations of the Official Partners of the Summit
Main Hall Summit of Leaders business diplomacy: Business Ambassador as the Reliable Partner in the Region EBA Business Ambassadors in the region introduction and presentation.
15:00 – 16:30 Presentations of investment projects, leadership and communications,
Main Hall expert evaluation and promotion of best practices.
Speeches of heads of regional companies, holdings, educational and scientific organizations, clinics and hospitals.
- Best Europe companies: traditions, quality, reliability
- Best Asia companies: creativity, innovation, technology
- Best Africa companies: prospects, dynamics, competitiveness
- Best America companies: partnerships, investments, strategies
- Best Middle East companies: foresight, stability, reputation
16:30 – 17:00 Show-room for investment projects of dynamically developing cities
Main Hall and regions, special economic zones and companies.
Summing up the Summit’s results and open contests. Approving the working program of the Europe Business Assembly and the Academic Union for 2020.
19:00 – 20:00 Welcome cocktail
Assembly room Special photo session from the exclusive British edition ‘World Awards in the Masterpieces of Timeless Art’ on the Red Carpet
(guest photographer - Mr. Martin Phelps)
20:00 – 20:30 Parade of Rectors and Honorary Professors at the Oxford Town Hall
20:30 – 23:00 The Grand New Year Reception
Main Hall Masters of the ceremony: Geoffrey Harris
Alan Myatt, member of the Ancient and Honourable Guild of Town Criers, who set two Guinness World Records as a loudest crier and for vocal endurance.
Pipe organ: Christopher Boodle
Musical greeting: Kieran Rayner
Show of trumpeters and pipers
ЕВА Luxury Lifestyle Collaboration programme charity auction.
Dress code: gentlemen - tuxedo, coat tails, uniform or dark suit;
ladies - long evening/ball dress.
(The Academic Lounge. 2 Woodin’s Way, Oxford OX1 1HF)
10:00 – 13:00 The Anti-Fake News Investigation Agency (AIA) Open Hearing
(by invitations only)
The presentation session - a brief showcase of the Anti-fake news Investigation Agency, its activities and initiatives, as well as participants presentation.
The expert session – Commission`s detailed review, experts` conclusion which is based on analysis of the fake phenomenon and practical recommendations for the participant.
The protocol part - delivery of certificates with a conclusion, confirming the presence or the absence of fake information in the publications relating to the participant
14:00 – 16:30 The Founding Meeting of the EBA Whiskey Club
(by invitations only)
Chairman – President of EBA Whiskey Club Mr Alan Myatt, world record holder and one of the most beloved thematic characters in the UK, member of
the Ancient and Honourable Guild of Town Criers, who set two Guinness World.
Conference Cancellation Policy