10:40-13:00 / Presentation Section / Main Hall, Oxford Town Hall
Moderator - Christina Briggs, Global Club of Leaders President, CEO of ‘New World Insight' Ltd, UK, USA
‘Favourable businesses in investment attractive territories’
We are going to hear the ‘providers’ of innovative business modifications – leading entrepreneurs of the quickly developing countries. Main points that push leaders to reinvent themselves, so they can evolve ahead of the changing times.
- Presentation from the appointed EBA Business Ambassador – Dr. Jessy Lai, Founder/Group CEO, Monspace Multinational Corporation, Malaysia 'ECOSOC and EBA: Face the Social Business. Ways to engage.'
- Presentations from the Best Regional Companies. Sharing the experience and personal achievements.
• Mr. Khalil Abdulkareem N Alfraih, Director General, Al Jazeerah Engineers & Consultants, Saudi Arabia;
• Mr. Iliya Garkov, General Manager and Vice President, Dundee Precious Metals Chelopech EAD, Bulgaria;
• Dr. Manika Khanna, Founder, CEO/Chairperson, Gaudium IVF & Women Health PVT. LTD., India;
• Mr. Midhat Kabahija, CEO/Owner, OrtoSar d.o.o. Srajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina;
• Mr. Joseph Chan, CEO, AsiaPay, HK China;
• Ms. Aleksandra Djurdjevic, CEO, Delta Motors – BMW Serbia;
• Mr. Kudakwashe Taruberekera, Founder and CEO, Craft Properties PVT LTD – Zimbabwe;
• Mr. Ariffin Sabirin, Co-Founder/Executive Director, Wasiyyah Shoppe Berhad, Malaysia;
• Mr. Rui Amorim, CEO, Ecopaint Corporation, Portugal;
• Mr. Dolkuntay Abdulkhalil, Director, Metall Prom Group, Kazakhstan;
• Mrs. Faustina Adofo Adjagar, CEO, First Choice Hair & Beauty, Ghana
‘Lifelong learning. The pursuit of knowledge for competitiveness and employability’
- Breakout Topic – Urgent conversation: The right to inclusive education.
This is an inalienable right for everyone under European norms for a while. But what we can say about still only developing countries. So, let's try to figure out what inclusive education is and when it will be really available for students with special needs.
Speakers: Mrs. Marianna Dipiloane Monyadiwa Phutsisi, Principal, Motheo TVET College, South Africa;
Prof. Garba Dahuwa Azare, Director General and Chief Executive, National Teachers' Institute, Nigeria
- Breakout Topic - Education and Business alliance
Nowadays more and more universities are ready for initiative contacts, comprehensive partnership and joint projects with the other higher education institutions around the world. Of course, universities must cooperate, not compete.
But what do you think about strategic partnerships with the business environment? We intend to speak about the balance of mutual benefits.
Speakers: Prof. Nanjid Gombojav, President, Mandakh University, Mongolia;
Mr. Sergey Pozyabin, Assistant Rector for International Affairs, Moscow state academy of veterinary medicine and biotechnology named after K.I. Skryabin, Russia
- Breakout Topic - New IT and online paradigm at Educational institutions.
Studying new IT plans to manage universities and online courses (MOOC and others) to attract learners.
Speakers: Mr. Jaime Roy Doxsey, CEO, ESAB Escola Superior Aberta do Brasil, Brasil;
Mr. Steve Emery, Managing Director, Instruments Direct Services Limited, UK