Date: 12-13 November 2018
Venue: Ayia Napa, Cyprus
Register your interest to the event
Get all details on your email
TOURISTIC AND RESORT CITIES: NOWADAYS AND TOMORROW, CHALLENGES AND OPPORTUNITIES
12 – 13 November, 2018 Ayia Napa, Cyprus
- • Expert panel: ‘Tools of success for a modern touristic and resort city’
- • Keynote Conversation: ‘Make the touristic and resort city convenient for life, desired for tourists and attractive to investors’
- • Investment show room
- • Special session: ‘Medicine and medical tourism’
- • Master class for hotel owners: 'How to fill a hotel in the offseason'
- • A series of master classes of innovative health practices
- • Official reception, Photo session and Partners dinner
About the event
The event programme includes speeches of leading world experts in the field of place marketing and branding, investments, real estate, hotel business and medical tourism, discussion panels and case presentations on the development of touristic and resort cities. Investment showroom will present investment projects of touristic and resort cities and offers from companies interested in cooperation with them. The working day ends with the official reception and partner cruise along Ayia Napa coast. The professional training programme is presented by an intensive branding seminar ‘Branding of the touristic and resort city’ and master class for hotel owners 'How to fill a hotel in the offseason'.
About organizing and programme committee
Best Place - European Place Marketing Institute, Poland. It is a society of experts, a think-tank in regard to place marketing, working actively for the development of cities, regions and countries. The Institute supports the development of place marketing through research, teaching, advise and work on perfecting the marketing for the sustainable development of places.
Global Club of Leaders (GCL, UK) is the multicultural community uniting business elite and academia from 48 countries; global ranking; consulting; marketing and publishing centre.
International Association of Health Practice Specialists (MASOP), Russia. The Association unites doctors, healers and scientists with knowledge and experience in the field of recovery from 22 countries. It's a global scientific and practical platform for presentations, discussions and exchange of experience in the field of healthy lifestyles and self-improvement.
European Medical Association (EMA, Belgium).
Development of medical tourism as a priority for international cooperation.
TOURISTIC AND RESORT CITIES:
NOWADAYS AND TOMORROW, CHALLENGES AND OPPORTUNITIES
Arrival at Ayia Napa
Accommodation at Adams Beach Hotel 5*
18:00-20:00 Meeting of organizers and participants.
11.00-13.30 Expert panel: ‘Tools for the success of a modern touristic and resort city’
Recent trends and studies from world experts:
• Heinz Wehrle, CEO, Investment Promotion Programme, GCL UK; Managing Partner ‘Horwath HTL’, Switzerland-Global, Switzerland - ‘Hospitality and Real estate development for the efficiency of touristic and resort city, and tourists attraction’
• Adam Mikołajczyk, Co-founder & CEO, Best Place - European Place Marketing Institute, Poland - 'Model of the touristic and resort city of the future. The need for successful branding for creating a unique identity for your city'
• Dr. Jarosław Górski, Vice-President of Best Place Institute, Poland – ‘Place attractiveness from a place marketing perspective’
• Dr. Vincenzo Costigliola, President of European Medical Association, Belgium – ‘Presentation of project ‘Best Medical Practice’ and its possibilities in the success of a modern touristic and resort city’
• Andrej Reljic, Managing Director, Swiss Health Company (Switzerland) – ‘Medical and health travel programs as a component of the attractiveness of the touristic and resort image of Switzerland’
• Natalia Kardash, Founder of the Cyprus Health&Beauty Forum; Editor-in-Chief of VESTNIK KIPRA newspaper and SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS Magazine; Vice-President of the Association of Russian-speaking Residents of Cyprus; Executive Committee member of the Cyprus International Business Association – ‘Practical steps for transforming Cyprus into a medical tourism destination’
Keynote Conversation: ‘Make the touristic and resort city convenient for life, desired for tourists and attractive to investors’
Presentation of Ura Vajgurore Municipality, Albania
‘Municipality Core Information System (RP (Enterprise Resource Planning) Systems tailored for Albanian Municipalities integrated with other Government Information Systems)’
Mrs. Juliana Memaj - Mayor, Ura Vajgurore Municipality, Albania
Presentation of Ampang Jaya Municipality, Malaysia
‘Ampang Jaya Smart City: Effective governance through smart technology and community engagement’
ABD. Hamid Hussain - President, Ampang Jaya Municipality, Malaysia
Presentation of Medimurje region, Croatia
'City Holidays - ideas and experience of successful carrying out'
Mr. Matija Posavec - Mayor, Medimurje region, Croatia
- Expert's view: Current state and trends in touristic and resort real estate markets by Heinz Wehrle, Managing Partner, ‘Horwath HTL’, Switzerland-Global, Switzerland:
• Trends in the Gastronomie and Restaurant sector
• Do Real Estate developments influence a destination or region?
- Presentation: ‘Ayia Napa Marina’ by Mr. Haris Koureas, Deputy CEO, M.M. Makronisos Marina Limited.
- Presentation of KARMA ESTATES LTD, Cyprus
13:30-14:30 Lunch and Networking
14:45-18:00 Special session: ‘Medicine and medical tourism. Synergy of treatment and recovery as a component of the success of the resort’
• Discussion about a new view of medical travel as a synergy of treatment, health improvement, teaching practical methods of preserving health, beauty, longevity.
• Presentations of leading medical centres. Achievements of medicine practitioners and their author's methodologies, experts on medical tourism from different countries.
Dr. Vincenzo Costigliola, President of European Medical Association, Belgium
Prof. Ganna Zhukova, President of the International Association of Wellness Practices
• Prof., M.D. Ganna Zhukova, MASOP President, Russia: Presentation of the International Association of Health Practice Specialists.
• Prof., M.D. Tatyana Garnik, President of the Ukrainian Association of Complementary Medicine: Presentation of know-how and achievements of modern complementary medicine in Ukraine.
• Andrej Reljic, Managing Director of ‘Swiss Health’, Switzerland: ‘Switzerland, the health tourism destination’.
• Boris Aranovich, CEO of Manniskans Resurses AB, Sweden: Ten practical steps to self-rejuvenation.
• Prof., Ph.D. Larisa Bezukladova, IPO President ‘International Academy of Spiritual Sciences’, Russia: Ecology of thought as a method of preserving spiritual and physical health.
• Sergey Bilenko, Head of the author's educational and recreational center, instructor of RAFM, Russia: Biomechanical correction of the body. Bones and internal organs correction with a gentle touch.
• Mykola Yakovchuk, head of the author's medical center, Ukraine: Prevention and treatment of prolapse of internal organs using image medicine.
• Elena Kasatkina, Head of the MASOP department, Russia: The use of yogotherapy and kinesiological techniques in the correction of speech disorders of preschool children.
• Natalya Zemna (Zubitska), President of the Ukrainian Organization - Ukrainian Society ‘Green Planet’: Ukrainian complementary phytotherapy recipes for beauty, health, longevity.
• Sergey Kuznetsov, numerologist, founder and CEO of the original digital analysis project TsifraMir, Russia: Presentation ‘Numerological Health Code’.
• Dr. Diana Thai, nutritionist, Detox, Russia: Presentation of the DETOX intensive purification program for 21 days.
Awarding of the Certificate of Recognition from the management of the project ‘Best Medical Practice’ to the participants of the session.
20:00-23:00 Official Reception, Photo session and Partners dinner.
PROFESSIONAL TRAINING PROGRAMME AND PRACTICAL CASES
10:00-14:00 Work-shop 1
Master class for hotel owners: 'How to fill a hotel in the offseason'
Moderator - Heinz Wehrle, Managing Partner, ‘Horwath HTL’, Switzerland-Global, Switzerland
• Looking at your present macro / micro situation;
• Definition of the future target;
• SWOT Analysis of your product;
• Positioning and USP`s;
• Making your product well known in the tourism market;
• Monitoring quality and profitability.
10:00-14:00 Work-shop 2
A series of master classes of innovative health practices.
Moderator - Prof. Ganna Zhukova, President of the International Association of Wellness Practices
The program of exhibition performances of the best professionals of health-improving practices, whose experience is recommended for study by experts of the ‘Best Medical Practice’ project
(Belgium – United Kingdom):
1. Training-seminar ‘Wake up for life’ of the president of IAHP (International Association of Healthcare Practitioners), holder of Habilitation degree in Medicine, professor, psychosuggestologist of master-level, master of science and practice, honored worker of medicine, yoga therapeutist with 40 years of experience Ganna Zhukova.
At this seminar you will learn how to get up in the morning in the right way, without dizziness, so that your day could become fruitful and joyful; to remove nervous and static loads during the day, as well as pain in the spine and joints; to keep fit and stay healthy throughout the day. You will learn many new and interesting things about your body and its capabilities.
2. Elena Kasatkina, Head of the Volokolamsk branch of the International Association of healthcare Practitioners (IAHP). She has two college educations. Elena is a certified highly trained professional in the field of preschool pedagogy, psychology and correctional pedagogy. Special education teacher, speech therapist of professional qualification.
The topic of master class: ‘Harmonization of wellbeing of children of preschool and primary school age by means of yoga-therapy’.
3. Sergey Bilenko, Member and certified teacher of RACM/NACM (National Professional Association of Specialists of Complementary Medicine and Health Practices). Head of the certified educational and recreational center.
Quick and effective treatment for you, your friends and clients according to the system ‘Biomechanical correction of the body’.
Biomechanical correction of the body is a unique system of health recovery. In the course of work, a specialist puts back displaced bones and internal organs with light touches and without force impacts and sudden movements, corrects the tonus of muscles and ligaments, removes deep spasms and helps the body to uncover its deepest resources, thereby helping the client to recover health, high vitality and well-being in a short time. In order to master the system, a man does not require medical education or special training.
At the master class we will learn to quickly and easily help ourselves and other people with injuries, ailments, pains and spasms in various parts of the body. We will also carry out a ‘clinical discussion’, during which we will learn how the principles of the ‘Biomechanical Correction of the Body’ system are applied in professional practice.
4. Nikolay Yakovchuk, Head of the author's medical center, Ukraine, Master of health-improving practices. ‘Prevention and treatment of visceroptosis using image medicine methods’.
Visceroptosis is a fairly common cause of chronic illnesses. The technique developed by Nikolay Yakovchuk, allows you to effectively deal with renal ptosis, pelvic prolapse and gastroptosis. During the master class you will find out about effective and forceful methods of recovery of correct position of organs.
5. Sergey Kuznetsov, numerologist, Founder and Director General of author’s project of digital image ‘TsifraMir’, author of best-selling books ‘Digitized World in Sacred Geometry’, ‘Digitized Ecological World’ and a number of articles. A member of the Union of Writers, an artist, a leading expert- numerologist of the media and TV projects.
‘Numerological code of health. Case study on numerology’.
6. Boris Aranovich, director of healthcare center, researcher, writer (Sweden).
‘10 practical innovative steps to rejuvenation’.
In the western world, the chemical model dominates the body's functions, and all health issues discussed are based on that model. And it's not wrong, but the problem is that we limit our health opportunities because we do not include the fact that the human body is also controlled, and most of the electromagnetic and quantum processes. These processes are the ones that control the body's chemistry, and the solution to many health problems including rejuvenation lies on these deeper levels. Thanks to new technologies today, completely new opportunities are being opened to improve health and rejuvenate the body.
14:30-16:00 Lunch with experts.
19:00-21:00 Conference summing up. Visiting a restaurant of traditional cuisine (self-financed).
Conference Cancellation Policy